Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final Blog


I think that i have more of a "creative mind". I cant focus on things for very long- especially if it is school related. I really like to paint and listen to music. I thin everything is better with a little bit of color. Sometimes however i have more of an "analytical mind". I like to analyze things- sometimes i over-analyze them. I tend to over think situations and it causes me stress. But i find that these are both helpful to me when it comes to school work because i use my creative side to come up with clever way to rememeber things whereas i use the analytical side to think things through. People have told me I have a right side brain- and i would agree.

Heres a test to see what side you are!
(according to the test i was 48% left and 52% right)

http://www.wherecreativitygoestoschool.com/vancouver/left_right/rb_test.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment